SGG PLANILAQUE EVOLUTION
A coloured lacquered glass that brings a touch of refinement to interiors.
- Contemporary colours - The SGG PLANILAQUE EVOLUTION range comprises 10 different colours. There are five light shades available, contrasting with four bold colours and one intense black
- Thanks to the special composition of the lacquer, SGG PLANILAQUE EVOLUTION has a resistance to humidity making it ideal for use in high humidity rooms such as, Kitchens and bathrooms.
- Durability - As the lacquer is applied to the back of the glass, it is protected from damage, ensuring durability.
- The brilliance of the colours within the range is far superior to gloss paints when trying to achieve a stunning affect.
Where can it be used?
- Kitchens - splash backs
- A durable and aesthetic cladding for walls and doors.
- Furniture - ideal for use on wardrobe and cupboard doors
What is it?
SGG PLANILAQUE EVOLUTION is a lacquered glass, coloured and opaque in appearance and is produced by depositing and then baking a highly durable and resistant lacquer to one side of the glass.
SGG PLANILAQUE EVOLUTION can be customised by cold-painting decorative patterns or logos onto the glass surface. Alternatively it can be sandblasted and engraved. Different effects can be achieved, depending on whether the glass or lacquered face is treated.
For detailed, technical product information on this glass, click on the corresponding product file(s)
SGG PLANILAQUE® EVOLUTION